We are pleased to announce that delegates can now register for this year’s Creativity and Cognition conference in Venice. Please use the link below to register your attendance. Fees to attend the C&C’22 conference are shown below.
Three-Day Conference (Tue 21st – Thu 23rd June)
One-Day Conference (Tue 21st, Wed 22nd or Thu 23rd June)
One-Day Workshop (Mon 20th June)
Art Exhibition (Wednesday 22nd – Sunday 26th June)
Welcome Reception (Tue 21st June @6pm)
- Advanced registration closes on Friday 20th May 2022.
- One-day and three-day registration includes one ticket to the welcome reception.
- All prices are in Euros and inclusive of local taxes @22%.
* Only to be used after agreement with the conference organizers.
Visa Support Letter Requests
- ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
- For visa support letters, refer all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for. Only accepted authors may request a visa support letter prior to registering for the conference.
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.
Obtaining Visas for Traveling from the United States
- Look up the consulate website at 12:00 am Italian time for new appointments. The consulate releases new slots for the following week on Monday 12:00 AM.
- Call up the consulate and explain that you have been trying to book an appointment for several weeks and are unable to find a slot. They might consider a walk-in on certain days.
- If you know anyone going to the same consulate that you are required to go to based on your residency, then maybe go with them as they might accept an application even if you don’t have an appointment.
- The appointment does not require any payment, so I reckon some of those slots might be no-shows.
- Here’s the link for booking an appointment: https://
Up to and including 31st May 2022 the registration fee will be refunded less 20 EURO administration fee. After the 31st May 2022, no refunds on registration fees will be made. Please note if you pre-register and do not attend the conference you will be charged your participation fee and will be required to settle any outstanding balances. Notification of cancellations should be made by email to email@example.com. If you do not send an email confirming that you wish to cancel your place at the conference you will still be liable to pay the fees. Substitutions can be made at any time. All applicable refunds will be made after the conference. Bank service charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all conference registration refunds. In the unlikely case of cancellation of the event, the organizers shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred.